What you’ll learn:
Designed for quilters who do not currently own a longarm machine or current owners who are looking to upgrade, the 3 1/2 hour FREE seminar includes valuable information about owning your first longarm.
- Discover resources for templates, batting, freehand instruction manuals, wholesale contacts, thread, etc.
- Find out where to buy pantograph patterns, books and stencils to make your longarm quilting fun and hassle-free.
- Learn business philosophies, products and services, pricing, marketing and income forecasting. (You’ll even get a Sample Business Plan.)
- Explore the differences between each APQS machine model and adding computerized quilting to a new or previous APQS machine.
- Learn which accessories are the “gotta haves” to make your quilting fast and easy.
- Learn how to oil, clean and service your machine to provide years of quilting fun.
Call or email Tracey at the studio to register!