JOIN IN TODAY!!
Have you been dreaming of making gorgeous quilts with your longarm, but you feel intimidated and don’t know where to even start?
We’ve all faced those feelings as beginners and even skilled quilters, including me. As a self-taught longarm quilter myself, I understand how difficult it can be to accomplish your goals without a mentor for guidance and support, always wondering how to do something or if you are even “doing it right”.
That’s why I’ve created a special longarm online class series to share my knowledge and help you reach your dreams with the support of an entire quilting community! You may be in a big city or on a remote island, but you are not alone.
This online class is designed to teach you everything from how to select the proper thread and batting to achieve the look you want to how to design and quilt your project. You’ll stretch your boundaries, increase your skills, and have FUN! And best of all, it’s completely interactive!
How It Works…
Join me in my virtual classroom!
You’ll discover how easy it is to dump that intimidation as we break everything down into simple, bite-size pieces with baby steps. Then you’ll see how those little baby steps will combine to help you create a masterpiece!
- You will receive 19 tutorials with 24/7 access that show you how to easily conquer the techniques step-by-step.
- In our private classroom on Facebook, you’ll have exclusive access to all of the discussions, any time, day or night! You will be able to share photos and ideas with the group, and I will personally answer all your questions as you work through quilting your quilt.
- The course doesn’t close so you can work at your own pace!
- Each lesson is designed to help you build a strong foundation while encouraging your personal creativity. I will provide different ideas as we go to help you make the quilt your own. Not that into leaves? No problem…how about just curls?
- We’ll use a small straight ruler, a circle and just 2 curved rulers to complete all the ditch work and curved ruler work. With guidance and a little practice, these great tools take quilting from plain to just plain amazing!
- Watch for downloads upon registering with your piecing pattern and access codes to the videos as well as other important information!
What You’ll Learn…
- Learn how to choose the best batting, thread and needles to give you the look you are going for
- Discover how to stitch in the ditch and learn the basic “bones” of ruler work, including straight and curved cross hatching
- Learn how to tackle block and medallion designs
- Uncover secrets to dividing negative space to create fabulous design opportunities
- Freehand lessons
- Lesson on how to transition from stitch regulation mode into manual mode and why/when you need to switch.
- Ruler safety for those of you brand new to ruler work
- Drawing tutorials and practice sheets to improve those skills before you get quilting
- Step by step tutorials that take you through the entire quilting of the top!!
Benefits for you…
- Feel more confident with your machine
- Work at your own pace, in your own home, on your own machine
- No pressure to keep up or slow down with the other students. Work on your own timeline
- Keep unlimited access to all lesson videos
- Receive ongoing direct instructor interaction and support
- Network with other quilters and share ideas
- Use the open forum for questions and support
- Develop skills you’ve been afraid to try
- Have a finished quilt!
There's a BONUS!!
Three EXTRA video tutorials giving you alternative quilting! You will recieve the 'map work' to a gorgeous Feathered Medallion for the centre of the quilt, an alternative cathedral window border treatment AND a beginner feather drawing lesson!
You get all this for less than the cost of a single 4-hour hands-on class at a quilting show!
***All prices are in CANADIAN dollars!